Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Comic Book Day! Issue #7: I Can't Form Words!

There is so much I could talk about today relating to comic books, but all of it pales in comparison for a gamer geek like me, in the face of the following news:

The DC Adventures Heroes and Villains Volume One PDF is out!

I can't even begin to say who I'm most excited about having the stats for, especially since I might telegraph something to my DCA players.

Woot!  Woot!  A million times woot!

Edit:  I take that back.  I am most excited about having Ambush Bug's stats.

3 comments:

  1. Finally out! It's been forever! I will probably wait until both volumes are out and pick them up together. I've been doing okay without the official stats for a while now.

    Also; dude? Ambush Bug? Really? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Mxyzptlk would be in Volume Two.

    ReplyDelete