Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Comic Book Day! #9 Geeks: The Next Generation

As I am writing this up, I'm looking over at the stack of items my daughter has been reading today.  She has in her stack the trade paperbacks of The New Teen Titans:  The Judas Contract and Teen Titans:  The Future Is Now, as well as the hardcover compilation of Green Lantern:  Secret Origins.





I'm so thrilled by this that I'm almost able to forget the following:


Doing a great job with this reboot DC.  Way to make an impact on the next generation of comics fans.  (The image is from the cover of Red Hood and the Outlaws #2)

2 comments:

  1. Glad I wasn't the only one subjected to that.... *shudder* It's like the bat-nipples all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying really hard not to make a joke about tight clothes and "hoods" since this is Jason Todd . . .

    ReplyDelete