Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Directions

I'm starting to wonder if I might change up how I post a bit.  I really like my campaign pages for my games that I have up at Epic Words, but they feel strangely bare without game summaries.  That having been said, part of the point of this blog is to pretty much just catalog one gamer's journey through, well, gaming, and my game nights are the primary part of that.


I'm wondering if I can split my "personality" and talk more about the players and the general impressions, etc. on the blog, and go for a "just the facts" recap on the Epic Words site, with perhaps a link back and forth between the two sites.  I just don't want to end up writing essentially the same recap in both places, and my informal conversational tone here isn't quite what I want for a recap on the campaign site.

My DC Adventures game site has recaps in the form of headlines from various news sites without giving away the details.  I kind of like that, but in retrospect, I wouldn't mind having a more specific layout for the recaps.

That having been said, I need to at least get my awesome Rogue Trader game posted, and then I'll cogitate a bit more on the whole issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment