Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Experimental Update

I don't know if I'm going to attempt this one again, but after Hanged Fool mentioned making the Experimental Simplified Tactical Map  (or EXSITAM, for short, because it was begging for a pointless acronym) more of a circle or a ring, I got this idea:


Yup, I've officially spent way too much time on something that is probably never going to amount to much, but it's one of those dumb GM things you just have to get out of your system.  Also, at this size, it works a lot better with beads or tokens than with actual miniatures.

2 comments:

  1. All hail hypno-map! I had originally meant a circle so you can have your poor guardsman surrounded...but then my brain remembered the idea of abstract and your interpretation of my idea is pry better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What's in this circle?"

    "Nids"

    "What's in this circle?"

    "Nids"

    "Right. So, a salvo of las fire and new characters all around!"

    ReplyDelete