Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How Do You Get in the Mood to Run MHR? Like This . . .

So in preparation to run Marvel Heroic Roleplaying tomorrow night, I did the following to get in the right mindset:

1.  Caught up watching Season 2 of Avengers:  Earth's Mightiest Heroes



2.  Read A vs. X, Avenging Spider-Man, and Peter Parker:  Spider-Man



Notes:

To quote Spider-Man in EMH, I too would like to ask Cap, "can I be your sidekick?"

EMH is probably the best Marvel animated series ever.  I hope that the new Avengers animated has nothing in common with Ultimate Spider-Man.

Avengers versus X-Men is picking up steam, and is getting fun to read again.  In part because I'm such a Spidey fan boy.  Spidey has a moment of awesome.  And some good jokes.

For the record, I really want Pete and MJ back together, but I have to admit I enjoy Pete and Carol flirting with each other.

Confession:  I would have done all of the above even if I wasn't running MHR tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment