Sunday, September 4, 2016

Keeping Myself Honest

While you may or may not be waiting anxiously for my next review (I'm betting "not," but I tend to be a glass half empty kind of guy), I just wanted to throw a post up to detail step two of Operation: Read a Bunch of Backlog and Blog About It.

While I may still veer off to another game system and genre before I finish all of the Fantasy Flight Star Wars backlog, I kind of wanted to do a compare and contrast with Lords of Nal Hutta, having just done the Suns of Fortune book.

I think doing that book as a follow up will help to show some of what I was trying to convey in the Suns of Fortune review about tone and bringing a certain style of adventure hook to the table.

All of that having been said, I'm heading to Hawaii for my son's wedding this week, which means, while I may get some reading done (such a long flight), I probably won't be doing a lot of note taking or blogging until I get back next week.

So while I don't want to fall off the blogging wagon, I am going to be away for a little bit. Hope to see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. I'll still be lurking, as always, Jared! Good luck (and welcome back from your hiatus).

    ReplyDelete